tirsdag 25. januar 2011

Welcome Benjamin



Finally I have managed to finish a card in a day! I was not happy with the card i made for a little boy, in the beginning of January... Because of the girl on the front.... Therefore, have I now made a New one!  And Why havent I used this image before...??? I am sure I have tried...  I was so sure little James was to difficult to colour... But now I now that he is not!! I really enjoyed to colour this cute little boy!!
I had lots of fun making this card! And ofcourse I have used a lot of SWIRLS... ... I LOVE SWIRLS!!!

The big swirls around the image is from  Aud Design! Theese were some of the first stamps I bought!  And it was the first stamp sheets I bought that was unmounted... I thought it was SO DIFFICULT to cut... now I have better Scissors and know a few trics... And mount stamps in a few minutes. -When I get my Mojo going!!..

The smaller Swirls are from Stempelglede... -From my Favourite Stamp Designer!
The Sentiments are also from Stempelglede!!

I have Stamped the image on Aquarel Paper and Coloured it with Distress Ink! I have stamped the swirls with Distress Ink and used a Stardust Glitter pen around the swirls!.. I think it made a nice effect... !!

The Black Swirls are Felt Fusion from Queen&Co.. I bought from Frantic Stamper along with the Stardust Glitter Pens..

I am entering this Card in the following Challenges:

Stamp With Fun Challenge # 95 Blue and Brown Monday Challenge 24.01.11 - 31.01.11

Wild Orchid Craft Challenge # 15 Lets Get Sentimental Monday Challenge 17.01.11 - 31.01.11

Stamp Something Challenge # Something Cute Friday Challenge 21.01.11 - 28.01.11

Crafty Calendar Challenge # 16 New Beginnings Saturday 08.01.11 - 05.02.11

7 kommentarer:

Gunhild Kjerstad sa...

Flott kort, med nydelige farger.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

aahhhhh dear Sol is this adorable.
this stamp has a special place in my heart.
i love that you added extra glitter to the swirls.
really adorable
hugs
Claudia

Patricia Garcia sa...

What a sweet card, love the colors and your coloring is breathtaking!! Sweet image too1

Hugs,
Patricia

Mandy sa...

Beautiful card Sol, the image is adorable
hugs Mandy xx

Tina46 Kreativblog sa...

this is so sweet card !! love the cute image!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46

Kim sa...

Oh my goodness this is so precious hun! What a beautiful baby card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Cheryl sa...

OMG this is adorable,beautiful details and colouring!!! What brand of stamp is the little boy....he is adorable!!
Hugs xx