søndag 10. februar 2013

DT Addicted to stamps

Today I have finally finished my DT card.. That should have been finished a week ago.. Well.. The flu didn´t want that to happen.. So today I felt in shape to finish it.. Finally...  So I wold like to remind you of the 

Addicted to stamps Challenge


You have one week left to join us... in the Pearls and Swirls Challenge.. 

I have used 3 different Hanglar stamps on my image.. and masked them together.  I have made the flowers myself. and Swirls and leaves are Magnolia dies.. :o) Edges around the image is Stamped with a Stempelglede stamp.

I would like to join in following Challenges:

Bunny Zoe´s Craft Challenge # Anything Goes
14.01.13 - 11.02.13

Divas by Design Challenge # Winged Things
06.02.13 - 12.02.13

Allsorts Challenge # 193 Valentines
09.02.13 - 15.02.13

Hanna & Friends Challenge # 164 Anything Goes
31.01.13 - 13.02.13



4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

An adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Divas x

Pop's Cards sa...

This is my fave sweetie I just adore your work your so talented huggles Pops x x x x

Wendy sa...

Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Nicole sa...

Gorgeous Sol. Hugs, Nicole