søndag 10. november 2013

A Christmas Card in November - Addicted To Stamps DT




Addicted To Stamps Challenge


has a New Challenge today

Challenge 69


This time we would like to see your Creations with

Your Favorite Punches and Dies


I have used my New Magnolia Stamp for the focal image.. The text stamp is a Beautiful Merry Christmas text in Norwegian made by Papirdesign.no! I have also used Design Paper from Papirdesign.
All bought at TreL.no in Bodø. The TH- die folded is actually made of both sides of the Paper from Papirdesign. 

I have used 8 different dies and punches on my card.. And. and many of them are of my Favourites.. 
I also tried for the first time to use the no lines technique..  and I realize I should have stamped it more than once before stamping my image.. But I thought it was a good try though..
Image is colored with Distress Ink.. But I am struggling with my coloring these days.. I guess I have to practice more! :o)

I would like to join in on the following Challenges with my card! :


Kort O Mania Challenge # 96 Alt er lov så lenge det er Jul
01.11.13 - 14.11.13

Card and Scrap Challenge # 64 Lag et Julekort
01.11.13 - 13.11.13

Time for Magnolia Challenge # 35 Something Old something New
09.11.13 - 21.11.13
Mine is New Stamp and TH rosett die - Old is Carte Postale stamp and Stempelglede swirl stamp

Tildas Town Challenge # 78 Christmas
08.11.13 - 14.11.13

Hjerteboden  # 11 Jul
04.11.13 - 27.11.13

Totally Tilda Challenge # 84 Going Postal for Christmas
03.11.13 - 15.11.13
My postage stamp is Carte Postale in top Left corner of the image! :o)



16 kommentarer:

Susie Sugar sa...

Gorgeous rich warm colours and such a pretty card
I'll try and link it up for you
Thanks for playing our challenge at totally Tilda
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Christine sa...

Hi Sol thanks for your stunning Tilda creation I have amended your link & piccy. is now showing, fab take on the chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

Christine TT DT entry manager x

Christina C. sa...

A lovely Christmas card....adore the rich colors and all the pretty details.

Brigitte sa...

Oh WOW!!!!! LOVE the jute star and all the gorgeous details. Your colouring is fabulous! Love the flower and snowflakes. Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Unknown sa...

Such a gorgeous card with so many lovely details. I especially like the snowflakes. Thank you for joining in with our Going Postal for Christmas challenge at Totally Tilda.
hugs
Dawn xxx

Karin sa...

Wow, so pretty!
Hugs Karin

Céline sa...

OMG Sol, this card is amazing!!!! with my fav color. love the jute star
hugs
céline

Céline sa...

me again
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Chantal sa...

Sol, your card is gorgeous! Thank you for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge. Unfortunately your card does not meet our challenge. It has to be a new stamp from this year's collection of Magnolia combining a Magnolia stamp of at least one year old. You have used some other things that are old/new... I am sorry and I hope you will join our challenge with another entry...

Rene sa...

What a lovely Christmas card! Love the colors! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
Rene :D

RitaK sa...

Fantastisk flott kort med en herlig blanding av røff strie og sarte snøfnugg :-) Klem Rita

*Vicki* sa...

Oh this is absolutely stunning Sol!! LOVE your gorgeous colors and the dies you've used are just brilliant!! Such a beautiful Christmas design my friend! HUGS

Unni A sa...

Kjempeflott julekort med massevis av herlige julete detaljer.
1000 takk for at du deltar i julekort-utfordringen hos Card and Scrap!
DT Unni A

Camilla sa...

WOW Solveig!! Dette var virkelig lekkert! Så herlige farger og flotte detaljer jeg ikke kan se meg mett på:) Tusen takk for at du deltar i juleutfordringen vår hos Hjerteboden <3
Klem, Camilla

Unknown sa...

Aldeles rålekkert julekort og så utrolig mange flotte detaljer og herlige farger :-)
Tusen Takk for at du deltar hos Kort O Mania :-)
Klemmer fra Karin

Elaine sa...

Love Love Love your card!
This is just so beautiful, and perfectly embellished.

Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda Challenge.

Big hugs
Elaine xx