torsdag 27. mai 2010

Congratulations Solveig Marlene




Another card made with several stamps from Stempelglede and ofcourse a photo of the girl herself!
*
The Butterfly is from Stempelglede, also the "Kjære Konfirmant" stamp and sentiment.
The Swirl is a Rhonna Farrer clear stamp
I have also used 2 different MS punches.
Flowers are from Papirloftet and is embellished with liquid pearl -petal pink.
I have embossed with silver pearl.
I have stamped and embossed the Butterflies and cut them out with scissors. They are also embellished with liquid pearls.
*
And thats what I get for posting veeeery late... Sorry forgot to leave a link to Sukkersøtt here:
As I am joining Challenge 85 Embossing with this card! Sorry about that... So now I am good! :)

5 kommentarer:

Sarah sa...

Nydeligt kort. rigtig fint med billedet på.
Hav en god dag.

Silje sa...

Kjempestilig kort! :D masse vakre detaljer!

Solveig sa...

Så enkelt og stilig! En drøm av et kort:o)))
Håper du får en flott helg og at solen skinner på din vei:o)))
Klem fra navnesøster Solveig

Randi Th. sa...

Dette var bare helt nydelig kort!

Ha en fin dag!

-klem-

Anonym sa...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.