søndag 26. april 2015

Listen to your inner voice ! -DT ATSC



Today we have a New Challenge at





we want to see

FLOWERS

I have made a Tag Card!  For the first time!!. I have been looking at all the beautiful cards and creations in the shop TreL. Took some photos of a card I wanted to try to make.. But I did not manage to make it quite right.. -But maybe next time!!
I will try to find the blog and link to the inspiration of this card!! -and edit it later!!
Sentiment is from Stempelglede. The Gorgeous Flowered Design paper is from Papirdesign that I have bougt at TreL. Looooove to go to this shop!!
The die is from Spellbinder!! Flowers and Berries from my stash!!

6 kommentarer:

Danoesja sa...

Hi Sol
Its a beautiful card with this lovely papers and flowers.
Hugs, Danoesja

RitaK sa...

Vårlig og flott blomsterkort du har laget Sol :-)

Marlies sa...

A gorgeous card Sol. It has a lovely romantic look over it. I like the paper you used as well. hugs, Marlies

Unni A sa...

Vakkert kort! Så flink du er! Lenge siden jeg har begynt å følge nye blogger nå, men her hos deg måtte jeg bare legge meg til som følger :) Gleder meg til å se dine fantastiske kreasjoner framover!
Unni .)

Unni A sa...

Vakkert kort! Så flink du er! Lenge siden jeg har begynt å følge nye blogger nå, men her hos deg måtte jeg bare legge meg til som følger :) Gleder meg til å se dine fantastiske kreasjoner framover!
Unni .)

Heather sa...

Hi Sol, hope you are well!!! Your card is beautiful, a lovely design and just gorgeous papers. A fabulous due-cut sentiment and super flowers!!

hugs
Heather xx