onsdag 26. mai 2010

Babyshower Card Welcome!


I have made a Magnolia card for a Baby Shower!
This card was really fun to do. And I enjoyed the masking job both on Tilda and on the fence. I wanted to show as much as possible of the fence. Therefore I have masked the fence too... And made the opening in the gate a littebit bigger. I was very happy with the result...
I also enjoyed colouring the image.
*
I have used Distress Ink refillers to colour and have added som H2o Heavenly White to the flowers and a little on her dress.
I have also used the Sacura Stardust pen on the panels.

3 kommentarer:

Mandy sa...

Gorgeous card Sol, you making is fabulous and your colouring is beautiful
hugs Mandy xx

Siril sa...

Så nydelig! Ååh så artig å se det ferdige resultatet, det blei virkelig bra!=)
Så fint at du har gjort kortet enkelt og latt selve motivet være hovedfokus. Stor klem!

Iren sa...

Ååh men dette var skjønnt :) Herlige delikate farger og så søtt motiv!!!

Klem