onsdag 13. mars 2013

Believe in your Dreams




I managed to get a Card finished ... And with my mobile phone.. I have taken a few photos.. Not to happy with the photos though.. as the colors is wrong compare to the real Card..   But.. that is what I have managed with my phone..

All die cuts, metal embellishments and Flowers are Painted with Acrylic Pearl paint..  Layers of paper are distressed with Walnut Stain and paper distresser. The Pin I have made myself.. Inspired by Mandy.   The image from Sweet Pea are painted with Distress Ink and Markers.. :o) And Look at those eyes... WOW... I wish I had eyes like that..

The idea was to make a Confirmand Card... As I always sit there without any finished card when the time comes.. And to busy in the garden, -to make cards. I love to use this sentiment on Confirmand Cards..  " Believe in your Dreams".. and I thought that it was perfect with the small puzzles. To show that it is Your responsibility to puzzle your life together.. to Follow your Dreams.. Happy with that.. :o)

Sooooo Happy to be able to join in on following Challenges:

Debbie´s Challenge # Anything Goes 
01.03.13 - 13.03.13

Card and Scrap Challenge # 50 Use Pastel Colors
01.03.13 - 13.03.13

Fashionista Challenge # 13 Pink
11.03.13 - 22.03.13

Papirdokkene Challenge  # 45 March - Maling/Mist
01.03.13 - 25.03.13

Bunny Zoe´s Craft Monthly Challenge # Girly
11.03.13 07.04.13





4 kommentarer:

Nicole sa...

WOW SOl!! This looks soooooo beautiful. I just love everyting on it. Amzing. Hugs, Nicole

Marlies sa...

A gorgeous card Sol! Lovely DP, design and a fab image! hugs, Marlies

Tuppenshobbyblogg sa...

Wow...så stilig !

Klem,Kjersti

Heather sa...

WOW!!! A beautiful card and your colouring Acrylic pearl details are
stunning, especially those wonderful flowers. Your image is gorgeous and a wonderful design and papers!!!
hugs
Heather xx